Wednesday, July 23, 2008

A new baby first!

Pic of the day: You can't possibly get any cuter than this.
Last weekend Matt and I hung out with our friends Beth and David who have two amazingly wonderful kids and...a POOL!! I didn't have a suit so B. was cool enough to lend me an old one of hers because I was so excited at the concept of Miles' first time swimming. Matt got some video and we think he really liked it!!

Visit our Bradshaw channel and you be the judge: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpo4NurF5RA
Thanks to the Kolbs for being such gracious hosts. Maddy, I can't wait to play mailbox again sometime soon. Will, I'm looking forward to your scaring my kid again with your tremendous voice.

2 comments:

Catherine said...

How cute!

Marisa and Donald Mayall said...

He is so adoreable!!! It looks like he was loving the water. Tooo cute.