Saturday, July 12, 2008

Sometimes I wonder...

The Fisher Price Starlight Papasan Cradle Swing
...if these toys are really more for Miles or us.



This thing is so p-i-m-p. It has a daytime music/lightshow setting as well as a nighttime one. It plays 16 different songs plus something that sounds like windchimes. You can, at the simple press of a button, turn it from swinging side to side to back and forth and the "disco ball" (as Matt calls it) is so cool I want to crawl into the crazy thing myself!

Baby adores this thing. I lay him down, put a blanket in his lap, his thumb goes into his mouth, his eyes look up at the rotating mobile and he's a happy little camper. Plus, with an AC adaptor I never have to worry about wearing out the batteries. Like most toys we buy him it ain't cheap but this Cadillac of baby swings is well worth every penny. All it needs is some spinning rims and it would truly be complete.

No comments: