Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Having a baby? BUY THIS!!

The Summer Infant 900 MHz 2.5" color LCD screen baby monitor. Yes, it's very pricey. But it is by far the coolest thing I have ever purchased for my child. It shows color during the day and black and white at night. Matt and I put the handheld piece on the coffee table while we were eating supper and watched "the Miles show". Then, while he was at work, I would roll over in bed several times during the night and flip on the screen so I could see what my sugarpop (as I call him) was up to. It picks up the slightest sounds and movement so us paranoid new moms can always make sure our lil ones haven't caught the SIDS. (Yeah, we call it that on purpose as if it's a contagious disease.)
I paid big bucks for mine because I had a JCPenney gift card but you can get it for much cheaper at Walmart. Cat, if you're reading this - it is WELL worth the investment. Put it on your baby registry!!

1 comment:

Catherine said...

I had my eye on that product! I took your advice and added it to my registry :)

Now if only I could make Bill forget that he read in Consumer Reports that video baby monitors are overkill.