Monday, March 24, 2008

Welcome, one and all!


So...this is my very first attempt at blogging. Be gentle, be kind.

The reason for all this documentation of the nonsense I call my "daily life" is because I was inspired by my friends. I know 2 other people who are using this same forum to let the internet world know about their thoughts and wanted to take a stab at participation myself. Time will tell if this venture will be a total and complete failure. In the meantime, this will be an excellent way for me to share the intimate details of my daily family life and also something for my mom to read in the middle of the night when she can't sleep. (Hi, mom!)
Enjoy my ramblings and feel free to leave the random comment here and there when you feel so inclined. I welcome tips on how to become a better blogger and opinions from my friends on how I'm doing so far.

Greetings, dear internet readers, and groove on the posts from a 30-something married woman in Memphis who has recently added a third member to her family. I'm learning a wealth of new things daily and hopefully I can impart some wisdom to you all. If not, this blog should be at least good for a laugh.

5 comments:

Kim said...

Welcome to the Blogosphere, my friend! I'll make sure and add you to my blogroll. :D

Anonymous said...

YAAAAAYYY Shelby! Write from your heart, and you can't go wrong. :-) Let me know if I can ever help.

You'll be on my blogroll, too.

Anonymous said...

Also, I've had my website for almost four years now and I've found it to be an AMAZING record of my growth and experiences. I can only imagine how very rewarding it will be when I someday have a child. There's a huge community of lovely blogging folks out there who'll welcome you with open arms.

;-)

Catherine said...

Welcome Shel! Your blog looks great. Thanks for adding me to your links, I have reciprocated.

I'm really looking forward to reading your posts and seeing baby pics!

Anonymous said...

Cute hubby!