Friday, March 20, 2009

A crappy story


So this Wednesday I had to do the grossest thing I've yet to do as a mom. Here's what happened. Miles and I get home from a playdate and he's crashed out in the car. I lift him up, tuck him in bed and close the door. While reading in the other room I hear him making noises and moving around so, assuming he's not ready for his nap yet, I go into his room and open the door to see (and smell) what he had been doing over the last few minutes.
Apparently he had removed his diaper, found some dookie and decided to go hog wild playing with it. It was EVERYWHERE! All over his crib, his bumper, his sheets, blankie, his clothes, his FACE!? I sighed, stripped him down and began to run the bath water. Then came the fun task of cleaning it all. I must have used about 3 full-sized towels to make sure even the floor was clean - it was insane. How something that little made such a big mess in such a short time frame is truly innovative.
Oh boy if being one is this much fun I can't wait to see what two brings!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Hehehehehe! Poop!