Thursday, May 8, 2008

Great Movie!

I stayed up late after little bit went to sleep last night and watched all 3 hours of the movie, Magnolia. If you haven't seen it, I highly recommend it. If you have, rent it and watch it again. I sure plan to, mainly so I can share it with Matt but also to pick up on some of the smaller details I missed the first time. It's a long time to commit to for just a movie but well worth it, in my opinion.
Any praise? Disagreements? Post in my comments section and let's chat, shall we?

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Oh gosh, it's been so long since I've seen it, I can't remember very much. I remember that I loved it. I generally like PT Anderson movies (Boogie Nights, There Will Be Blood).

I also remember a lot of people didn't like it. And of course I remember the frogs.

There were some really great performances in that movie. Tom Cruise even surprised me (I'm so not a fan of his).